From the moment you get a denial until the moment you get a final decision, everything you do can increase or decrease your chance of winning. For example, the way you submit the medical record can help or hurt your case. Should you use tabs in your exhibit books? The answer may surprise you. This session will include many practical tips for improving appeals.
This exclusive RACmonitor webcast, led by nationally recognized healthcare attorney David Glaser, provides you and your team useful legal arguments for responding to denials with proven strategies for how to best package your appeals, including how to write effective appeal letters and execute smart legal approaches. Developing an efficient appeals process can improve your chances of winning while also lowering the internal cost of doing the work.
Why This is Relevant:
Hospitals spend considerable effort challenging denials. Taking the time to improve the appeals process lowers the administrative burden and increases the odds of success.
As a result of your attending this webcast led by David Glaser, you will…
- Learn new tips for how to write a better and more effective appeal letter;
- Benefit from seeing examples of what to do correctly, and what to avoid in writing appeal letters;
- Understand how to use medical professionals in the appeal;
- Recognize administrative strategies for improving appeals and,
- Understand how to package information better.
Who Should Attend:
Chief financial officers; appeal specialists and coordinators, and in-house counsel.