Cardiac procedures yield high rates of reimbursement. They’re also a target for auditing because that’s where the money is– big money! But to get all the reimbursement you deserve is tricky, challenging, and complex. That’s why RACmonitor is conducting this two-part series on steps your facility can take so you won’t leave money on the table–or have your reimbursement recouped.
Thursday, March 29 at 1:30 pm ET
Join Jill Knight as she reviews the current state of pacemaker coverage, and how to set up a compliant documentation and coding program to secure appropriate payment and defend against forthcoming RAC audits.
Wednesday, April 4 at 1:30 pm ET
Join Dr. Ronald Hirsch as he reviews the approved indications, coverage determinations, and special requirements for ICDs, Watchman, and percutaneous aortic and mitral valve procedures.
During this exclusive webcast series, Jill Knight and Dr. Hirsch will…
- Help you understand the current state of CMS coverage for cardiac pacemakers
- Review the recently released RAC audit initiatives
- Review the local coverage claims processing requirements
- Discuss and analyze common causes of denials
- Provide you key documentation and coding tips to defend RAC audits
- Review changes to indications for ICDs
- Explain shared decision-making in the context of ICDs
- Describe patient selection and indications for Watchman
- Compare indications and requirements for aortic and mitral valve procedures