New Medicare appeals programs could help your facility prevail at the ALJ.
You've read the news. And it's not good. Due to the backlog of pending appeals, it may take years before your facility has a hearing at the ALJ level of the Medicare appeals process. The good news: There are new special initiatives designed to reduce the backlog of appeals.
But you need to understand these new initiatives, evaluate them, and assess your eligibility under these programs. And then you need to consider how these programs may impact your appeal process. More good news: This crucially important webcast, conducted by famed appeals attorney Andrew Wachler will help determine the best program that will improve your chances to prevail at the ALJ —faster than you thought possible.
This webcast will highlight new special initiatives and alternative dispute resolution programs available to Medicare providers and suppliers with pending appeals and identify how these programs will affect strategic approaches in the appeal process. The new initiatives include the Expanded Settlement Conference Facilitation program, the Statistical Sampling Initiative, and the QIC Formal Telephone Discussion Demonstration.
During this exclusive RACmonitor webcast, Mr. Wachler will help you…
- Understand the current backlog status and Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals (OMHA) processing time frame;
- Gain an understanding of the eligibility criteria of the expanded Settlement Conference Facilitation, the Statistical Sampling Initiative, and the QIC Formal Telephone Discussion Demonstration;
- Learn how to participate effectively in the expanded Settlement Conference Facilitation, the Statistical Sampling Initiative, and the QIC Formal Telephone Discussion Demonstration;
- Understand the impact of the new reforms and how you can incorporate these resolution options into your appeal strategies; and,
- Better understand the new reforms and alternative dispute resolution initiatives.