Are you and your team dealing with an onslaught of issues associated with your Medicare Advantage plan? Are you experiencing more denied claims than with other third-party payers? Well, you're not alone. And the problem you're experiencing will only get worse. That's because current industry data reveals that in 2017, one in three (33%) Medicare beneficiaries – 19.0 million people – is enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan. And enrollment is expected to rise to 41 percent in the next nine years. Now's the time to prepare for the new era of Medicare Advantage and this webcast is the best place to begin or to redouble your fortification against a rising tide of beneficiaries showing up at your facility.
The good news is that through this exclusive RACmonitor webcast, you and your team will receive inside tips on how to navigate denials of claims.
During this exclusive RACmonitor webcast, led by healthcare attorney Knicole Emanuel, you will…
- Learn about the new policy implementations coming to Medicare Advantage;
- Know the reimbursement differences between non-contracted and contracted providers;
- Learn the dispute processes for contracted Medicare Advantage providers;
- Understand the dispute processes for non-contracted Medicare Advantage providers; and,
- Learn about the 340B-acquired drug reimbursements to non-contracted and contracted Medicare Advantage providers.
Who Should Attend:
Chief financial officers, case managers, inpatient coding and HIM professionals, hospital compliance and audit and appeal managers and directors, RAC coordinators, financial specialists, analysts, revenue cycle personnel, and clinical documentation improvement specialists.