Since there are so many rules and considerations when providing services as incident-to and/or split-shared, is it worth the risk? During this training, Shannon DeConda will review the rules, the risks, the nuances and a full discussion of weighing this risk for your organization. The focus of this education is pro-fee, but also it will include guidance on physician-based services within a facility as well as emergency department services.
During this exclusive RACmonitor webcast, you will…
- Learn the descriptions of the rules and guidelines from a CMS perspective as well as some guidance on commercial carriers;
- Understand the risk identifiers that expose your organization for audit review;
- Gain an appreciation of the financial impact of using or not using incident-to and split shared services;
- Creating a checklist for internal audit review of services billed as incident-to and split shared; and,
- Pitfalls to avoid when providing services as incident-to and/or split-shared.
Who Should Attend:
Medical auditors, coders, and billers, hospital compliance and audit and appeal managers and directors, RAC coordinators.