In the third session of this four-part webcast series, you'll learn how to put together all components of the E/M service to determine the appropriate level of service. Medical necessity as well as "copy and paste" and cloning issues will be discussed. You'll come to understand the importance of approaching providers for clarification and how to "discuss" circumstances when the documentation does not support the level of service within a specific category of E/M services. You will also be provided with tips on how to assist physicians in improving documentation to support the level of service.
From this valuable educational session, you will...
- Learn how to determine the level of service for E/M services
- Understand how to approach providers to educate and answer questions
- Learn why the Office of Inspector General (OIG) is focused on for E/M services
- Learn what to code if the documentation does not support the level of service in a particular category
- Discover high-risk areas for E/M services
Look at Our Likes
Here's how others responded to the 2016 session E&M Services: Determining Levels of Service:
"Easy to understand."
"Lots of information."