The election of Donald Trump as President of the United States means many things to many people. To you— if you're charged with the responsibility of protecting your facility from aggressive auditing by third-party auditors— it means ambiguity. And that's cause for concern: Ambiguity is the vast unknown world and the fertile ground for auditing contradiction and conflict.
During this exclusive RACmonitor webcast, Emily Evans will explore how that conflict will be resolved and what it means to auditing and compliance people like you in the trenches.
From this session with Emily Evans, you will…
- Gain an understanding of the Trump Administration's approach to fraud, waste and abuse in the Medicare program
- Receive a timely and relevant update on how the RAC program is being deployed today
- Understand the implications of the backlog of claim appeals at the Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals (OMHA) backlog and any likely court resolution
- Learn how the Administration's approach might change to lessen the administrative burden
- Discover how the RAC program will be modified to accommodate an aggressive move to the outpatient setting