The Recovery Audit Contracts—the RACs—are ready to spring into action and start auditing your claims. So be prepared. While some processes will resemble previous audits, there are important changes to the new rules that warrant review, analysis, and understanding. And this webcast, by Ronald Hirsch, MD, is the place to learn how those changes will impact your facility in terms of compliance and reimbursement.
The good news: During this crucially important webcast you'll come away with all the information you and your team will need to prepare for the next wave of RAC attacks.
To help you prepare for the resumption of the RAC audits and understand the new rules, the following are essential learning objectives for this upcoming webcast...
- Identify the new RAC regulations and their application
- Explain the timeframes for RAC audits
- Define the allowable types of RAC issues eligible for audit
- Outline the RAC denial and appeal process
- Develop strategies to avoid RAC denials