There's a new war raging in the United States, brought to light by recent disclosures that Russians hacked into some of America's institutions. That means your facility is a prime target for a cyberattack. But if the attack hasn't occurred yet, it's just a matter of time. That's because hackers worldwide are now attacking healthcare's vast amount of data and selling the stolen information on the Dark Web. But now you and your team and others at your facility can learn how to prepare for a cyberattack and how to ward off cybercriminals who are using phishing and malware to break in electronically—oftentimes going undetected for days—as they steal and hold patient data hostage.
This webcast will examine top security concerns, drawing from the presenter's experience in helping others manage risk while breaking down the cybersecurity threats. You will gain the knowledge necessary to assess and respond to risk, so now is the time to help your facility create a culture of awareness of cybersecurity threats.
Get the latest information on the cyber threat landscape and incidents in healthcare to help you keep patient data secured. You will gain best practices and expert guidance on how to avoid falling victim to cybersecurity attacks and how to create a culture of awareness at your organization. And you will benefit from...
- Understanding the current cybersecurity landscape in healthcare, including recent and emerging trends
- Learning the biggest risks posed to provider organizations by cyberattacks, and while receiving proven strategies for mitigating that risk
- Gaining an awareness of real-world examples of breaches caused by phishing attacks, malware, ransomware and other cybersecurity incidents
- Learning best practices for creating cybersecurity awareness at an organization-wide level
- Understanding how patients' information ends up for sale in market places on the Dark Web